I had harldly even left the lack of snow and fear of global heating back in Norway before I found myslef in a place with plenty (too much!) of snow and fear of ending up in the ditch here in Langley. I only discovered the white, wet stuff when I opened the door to head over to the pool this morning. I figured I'd give it a shot anyways, and dug the car out. It just kept on snowing and snowing and when it finally stopped it started again. We made it to school and when it was time to go home we had to dig the car out again. On the way in we saw three cars in the ditch (oh that Telegraph trail!) and going home two of them were still there. I guess the towing guys have just been very busy on a day like today. We got back safe and sound (and was happy to pick up two who were tired of waiting for the bus that never came), and to be honest I must admit that I am quite pleased with Carola (Corolla) and happy to make use of the fact that she after all has four wheel drive!
Jeg er veldig takknemlig for god hjelp fra min nye "samboer" Anette! Takk! I am grateful for the great help given by my new roomie, Anette! Thanks!
Denne karen (ja! det var en kar!) gadd ikke skrape noe som helst av snøen på bilen. Burde fått bot! This guy (yes! it was a guy!) didn't even bother to wipe any of the snow off of his car. Should have been fined!

Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar